The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

Nollaig

I agree. I would definitely buy and read Midnight Sun if it was to be released but if she was to continue the saga from Edward's perspective, I'm not sure I would enjoy it as much. Though I do love the story from his point of view, I did find it a bit repetitive (:lol:) and I guess I just liked the more mysterious Edward from Bella's perspective.

Still, I'm a fangirl and I would end up buying them all and reading them within a day or something ridiculous! :lol:

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to read New Moon from Edward's perspective just so we could know what he was upto :lol: Plus there's more Cullen's when it's Edwards perspective and that's always good :lol: especially Emmett. I love his little comments (particuarly in Breaking Dawn).

One part in Breaking Dawn that I will be very dissappointed if it dosn't make it on the big screen is when Emmett and Bella arm wrestle. I really hope they include that scene in the movie because it was one of my favorites in the series.

One part in Breaking Dawn that I will be very dissappointed if it dosn't make it on the big screen is when Emmett and Bella arm wrestle. I really hope they include that scene in the movie because it was one of my favorites in the series.

Yeah I agree. I would also love them to include the way Emmett teases Bella because that leads right into the arm wrestle. I think that scene is a must :lol:

Success!! My aunt whos now addicted to Twilight stayed up til 2:30am just to finish New Moon and its currently reading Eclipse :lol: she is so in love with Edward that she doesn't dare watch the film though.

Am I the only one who would love to read New Moon from Jacobs point of view?

I have a huge interest in the wolves :lol:

Success!! My aunt whos now addicted to Twilight stayed up til 2:30am just to finish New Moon and its currently reading Eclipse :lol: she is so in love with Edward that she doesn't dare watch the film though.

Am I the only one who would love to read New Moon from Jacobs point of view?

I have a huge interest in the wolves :D

I don't know if she for sure will or not (so don't quote me on this) but there have been quite a few rumors that Stephenie Meyer may do a series about Leah Clearwater.

If she does it would center around the wolves and Leah and her turmoil with Sam. I hope she does it!

I hadn't heard about that either. I would read it but I wouldn't be overly interested in it. :D

Let me guess Bee, you'd read in for pure fan-girl purposes. :lol:

I don't understand how the hype spread so quickly with Twilight. I read them before anyone in my school - it's a big school as well - and then start lending them to friends. Within about a week, all my books in the series were leant out and I heard people talking to them that didn't even normally read. It was mad. :D

I had never heard about them until I started working in a book store in November. Every other person who was coming through my line was buying one or more of the books. I finally got so curious that I bought them for myself and fell in love. She really knows how to portray the emotions of her characters so that the reader feels everything they (Bella and Edward if you have read Midnight Sun on her website).

I heard about the movie and saw the book by the till in HMV so I grabbed it as an impulse purchase. Needless to say I had to rush out to buy the rest of them within the week :D:lol:

Can I ask what you liked best about BD, Nici, or what about it makes it your #2 book in the series?

I first heard about the books last fall from a co-worker. She just kind of mentioned them in passing and I was mildly interested, but not until just after the new year did I actually pick the first book up. The rest is history, as they say :D.

Can I ask what you liked best about BD, Nici, or what about it makes it your #2 book in the series?

PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK. *BIG* SPOILERS.

I loved the wedding, the honeymoon (especially the feathers and the broken bed lol), I really enjoyed hearing from Jacob's perspective during Bella's pregnancy and then I loved hearing about Bella as a vampire and learning her new powers.

I think the way all the characters are written and interact with each other is brilliant and especially Emmett and Rose really made me giggle in this book.

I think it was just nice to have Edward and Bella's relationship rounded up. Oh and I think that Renesmee sounded adorable.

I just loved it all!

And the reason why it is no #2 in my list is because Twilight can never be beaten purely because it's the first in the series and it introduces all the characters and I just fell in love with it as soon as I read the first page. And Breaking Dawn finished off their love story perfectly.

Superb Muggle. And it's true.

There's another very funny one but I can't post it as it has a rude word in it, but it has a photo of RPat as Edward, beside a photo of Nosferatu and under Edward it has a rude word, and below Nos it has 'vampire' and the poster says

'KNOW THE DIFFERENCE'

'It could save you $11'

Edited by Nollaig