The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

Nollaig

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eclipse is my favourite, Nici. Enjoy :D

Sorry for jumping in Bookbee, Nici, 'Eclipse' is my favourite too, hope you it enjoy Nici ;)

It kind of forces you to realise the Cullens are real vampires, despite how much effort they put into fitting in with humans.

I loved that. I wish there was more of it! ;)

It would have been interesting to see more of it but I think there was so much going on 'New Moon', Stephenie Meyer had to choose her moments, so to speak :D

Eclipse has always been my favourite, right from the beginning. But my preference for the others has changed around. Initially, I wasn't keen on New Moon at all. But now, I'm actually quite fond of it. Breaking Dawn has gone down, the more I read it, the more I actually quite dislike it. ;)

Ooohh I'm even more excited about starting Eclipse now! Wow favourite? Excellent! ;)

I'm not going to start it tonight as I will only get hooked and I'm up early for work tomorrow. So I will start when I am walking into the office in the morning if it's not raining anyway.

Ooohh I'm even more excited about starting Eclipse now! Wow favourite? Excellent! ;)

I'm not going to start it tonight as I will only get hooked and I'm up early for work tomorrow. So I will start when I am walking into the office in the morning if it's not raining anyway.

Happy 'Eclipse' reading Nici :D

Yeah, Inver, how are you liking New Moon so far?

Bee, New Moon has grown on me as well and I have loved re-reading it. I liked Eclipse, although that and BD are ones that I've only read once. Seeing everyone ranking Eclipse as their fave I think a re-read is in order soon ;). Obviously BD will stay on the shelf ;) except for an occasional read of my fave bits...

It's so exciting to read the thoughts of everyone reading them for the first time! :D

I reread New Moon and enjoyed it a lot more the second time around. I hated not having the Cullens but the scene where

Alice comes back

is really sweet and makes up for the lack of Cullens elsewhere. I really like Eclipse. I might have to reread them all again soon ;)

New Moon ~ I'm not quite sure about it yet...she has just taken the motorbikes to Jacob. I'm finding it odd that there are no Cullens in it...hoping it gets a bit more interesting soon:blush:

'New Moon' picking up a bit. I am about 1/2 way through it now. I did make the mistake last night when at the HP movie of watching the trailer and not shutting my eyes for it :lol:

Note to self....must watch 'Twilight' soon.

Edited by Inver

How is it that a lot of people who went to see Harry Potter saw the New Moon trailer and all I got was some rubbish about aliens in the attic? I would have loved to seen the trailer! (Not that I haven't seen it a million times anyway :lol:)

How is it that a lot of people who went to see Harry Potter saw the New Moon trailer and all I got was some rubbish about aliens in the attic? I would have loved to seen the trailer! (Not that I haven't seen it a million times anyway :lol:)

When I went to see HBP the trailer for NM came on. Lots of Potter fans were muttering and mubbling and some even booed :lol:

When I went to see HBP the trailer for NM came on. Lots of Potter fans were muttering and mubbling and some even booed :lol:

Me and my friend got quite excited and started shouting "We love you Edward!!" :lol:

Multiply that by about 100 and that's why I'm not going to see New Moon on it's opening night :lol:

Twilight wasn't like that. I (obviously) went on opening night for that and the whole cinema was silent. So *hopefully* it'll be the same this time. Don't jinx it! :lol:

Twilight was like that here. I was ashamed for being a girl. When Edward came into the cafeteria, everyone actually starting shouting and CLAPPING. I was like, guys, he can't hear you. And if he could, he'd think you were a bunch of psychos who need to get boyfriends. So stop shouting, sit the hell down, and grow up.