Hi, I'm Liz =)

elizabeth12617

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Elizabeth, but mostly everyone calls me Liz. Just joined the forum tonight after recommendations from my friend Kate. I live in New Jersey and grew up by the beach. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently in the process of transferring to a nursing school so I've had a lot of time for reading recently. :smile2: Hmmm... other things about me... I like snowboarding, going to the beach, listening to music, reading (obviously), traveling, and meeting new people :irked:.

If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask :)

Hiya Liz and welcome to the forum! :irked: Snowboarding must be so much fun, I've been wanting to try it for many years now but lack the courage (and am too lazy to actually go and try it out). My male friends who are into the thing also say that beginners could do with instructions and teachers, and I'd just want to go ahead and do it and laugh at myself while getting bruised! :smile2:

Thanks ;)

Hi, and welcome, Liz! :welcomebcf: We're glad you're here!

What genre of books is your favorite?

It definitely depends on my mood at the time, sometimes I like reading mystery or murder books, other times I like reading love stories. I usually read fiction and more modern books but when I get recommendations I check them out too, like my dad recommended a pretty decent non-fiction historical book and I also like reading memoirs.

Hiya Liz and welcome to the forum! :o Snowboarding must be so much fun, I've been wanting to try it for many years now but lack the courage (and am too lazy to actually go and try it out). My male friends who are into the thing also say that beginners could do with instructions and teachers, and I'd just want to go ahead and do it and laugh at myself while getting bruised! :D

Snowboard is definitely fun, I recommend just going out and doing it (with friends of course). I actually started it by taking lessons (all my brothers and sisters made the switch from skiing to snowboarding at the same time) but I think I was too young/uncoordinated to actually snowboard rather than just snowplow down the mountain so I switched back to skiing for a few years. Then my parents bought me a snowboard for Christmas one year so I didn't have a choice (haha) but after I really got the hang of it I absolutely loved it. So much fun :P