Hello!

sally80

Hi Sally! I've never read Twilight & I suspect I wouldn't like twilight, so I'm sure we'll get on fine, lol. Actually, I suspect there are a lot of us who have never read Twilight on here! :friends0:

Hello there, I'm Sally and new to the site....though I've been a long time lurker!

I don't like Twilight!!!!!! (Just to clarify that early doors)

Uh oh, you'd better start running, there's a lot of crazy Twilight fans here :friends0::hug:

Welcome! :D

Welcome Sally! Have some welcome cookies and have fun. :D

Uh oh, you'd better start running, there's a lot of crazy Twilight fans here :friends0::D

We're not crazy... Just misunderstood. :hug:

Edited by Scarlette

Hello there, I'm Sally and new to the site....though I've been a long time lurker!

I don't like Twilight!!!!!! (Just to clarify that early doors)

Hi Sally. :friends0: I, personally, would rather disembowel myself with a blunt, wooden spoon than put myself through the Twighlight series. The mere thought horrors me. This is perhaps hypocritical of me, as I loved Buffy (my brother's fault, he sent me the entire collection when my marriage broke down to cheer me up - I was vulnerable, for Pete's sake!) and I adored The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova. So what do I do? Certainly, I won't be reading that, I can tell you. Hope you enjoy the forum. :hug:

*Sulks in the corner* Twilight is amazing.

;):)

Welcome to the forum! :D Hope you like it here.

You.. are precious, BookBee.. It always makes me laugh!

Welcome, Sally! Hope you're settling in well.

I got through Twilight fine, and regularly pal up with BookBee, Roxie, LexiePiper, et al to discuss. :lol: My advice is to stay away from them when they're on a roll .. They are vicious! :tong: