Comic Relief

Inver

He was really very good and his facial expressions were a picture. I think for dance talent he may win, but Dick and Dom are such favourites with the kids I bet:mrgreen:

We didn't mean to watch it, but the telly was playing up and we could only get BBC 1 clearly!

OMG! It was funny. :)

Les Dennis - he had the perfect attitude, and I'm surprised he didn't go further.

Dick and Dom? I love The Blues Brothers but I cannot bear these two I'm afraid.

Robert Webb? Stunning!

I'm tuning in on purpose next week!:)

Paddy and Keith were excellent, would've preferred Blue Peter to go through rather than Jo Brand, but it was all comedy value, that's why she was through.

I thought Paddy and Keith were brilliant :D, exactly what this show should be about. All in all I thought last night's show was a lot better than last week. The dances seemed more trained and rehearsed. I wish Blue Peter had gone through though.

I taped the first one and haven't watched it yet, but I saw last night's. Paddy and Keith were hilarious! I had a big smile on my face the whole way through. I liked Jo Brand aswell, but I didn't see the result. I take it from what's been said that Paddy & Keith and Jo went through? I did prefer the comedy ones.

I've got a funny story to tell everyone. We was at school yesterday and George decided that me and him should try the lift, because I'm quite light. Someone set up and recorded it and needless to say it didn't go brilliantly. It was hilarious though; the attempted failed drastically, with me sort of just jumping at him. :roll: Lol, was only part one! :)

• 2 weeks later...