All new What's for dinner?

Nici

Ended up having a pizza and some salad. Really need to go shopping otherwise it's unhealthy food when straight back from a holiday. :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the resturant tonight the waitress ended up spilling my Irish coffee all over my burger and my lap. After seeing my food floating in a pool of coffee and trying to mop it off of myself I lost my appatite. *Sigh* back home to nuke some popcorn as a replacement...

Not sure what we will be having yet - we have a choice of jacket spuds with cheese, pasta, sausage and mash (will probably have that tomorrow), or stuffed courgettes with cherry tomatoes, black olives and goats cheese. :D

A celebratory toad in the hole for us tonight, as I'm handing in my notice at work tomorrow. We've had an incredibly busy weekend and I thought we deserved a bit of a treat. That, and I've lost another 3.25lbs this week, so I definitely deserve to have one of our favourite meals tonight!

Well done Kell...you will be wasted away next time I see you!

Kenny OH & I went to Pizza Express. Andy away camping for the night! Had a new pizza with a hole in the middle filled with salad! Was nice and then Lemon Gelato...which was lovely.

I did a three course meal for my my in-laws. 1) Goats cheese on crusty bread with pear chutney 2)Tuna meatballs with spagetti 3) Lemon Pana cotta (i think thats how it's spelt!) It all went down well, but i need to get the portions right as we struggled to move after!

That all sounds very yummy, Jewell!

I just threw together a nice salad for dinner tonight, full of spinach, feta cheese, red onion, mushrooms, grilled chicken and homemade croutons! Sprinkled on some lemon juice and olive oil and I'm ready to dig in :D.

I had a toasted twister wrap from KFC minus lettuce (can't stand it). :D

You've taken out the healthy bit lol .. that's one down on your five a day. Was there a tiny amount of tomato in there to make up for it .. ketchup even .. that would count.