All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something with chicken for me tonight, just not sure what. I saw Giada make a lovely looking white bean/chicken chili last weekend so that may be in order. However that would involve a trip to the market for other ingredients and I still haven't gotten out of my pj's...:lurker:

I ended up making a garlic and white bean soup last night and saved the chicken for tonight. I figured I should probably cook up a bunch of it to have on my salads this week, so I sauteed it and at the end added some lovely balsamic vinegar for it to swim in ;).

Mince and tatties me thinks. Andy doesn't want any pasta/pizza for about a week he says since coming home from hols...lol ;)

Nici - Toad in the hole - made me smile at a memory of me coming home from school with Toad in the Hole I made at home economics. I excitedly rushed in the house exclaiming to my Dad.."Dad, Dad, do you like Toad in the Hole?" He replied, "No I don't, it's bloody sore.":roll:

Homemade chilli con carne lasagne with garlic bread.

I made Chilli Con Carne at the weekend and had some left over, so tonight we had Chilli Enchilladas with chips ;)

I accidentally called a Yorkshire Terrier a Yorkshire Pudding earlier..Sorry, I realise that's totally unrelated to this thread but lovesreading post reminded me.

I had sausages, potatoes and carrots with onions and gravy.