Masterchef

Inver

I watched it - I didn't even realise it was on tonight. I just saw it on the guide by chance. I agree I was v tired watching them - and hot!:D

Awww at the biker guy (I can't remember any of their names!) crying when the critics said he food was so fantastic.

I'd quite like the young guy with the red cheeks to win - although I'd not be disappointed if any of them did to be honest.

I love Masterchef :D I was flicking through tonights though because Waterloo Road was on too. I think the challenges they do are great but it seems to be dragging on a little now. I'm glad the finals tomorrow. I want the big guy to win (I think he's called Matt) :irked:

I think they are all worthy winners and they have all learned so much. Shame there can only be one winner though isn't it. How they will choose who wins I can't imagine. Hope nobody has any disasters tomorrow.:D

Phew that was a brilliant final. They all did so well, and going to all these foreign restuarants to cook....felt so nervous for them. I'm glad Mat came through in the end, his presentation was fantastic. Think I would happily have eaten/tried any of their dishes (well maybe the choc pudding would have won actually:lol:)

That was the best final ever!! All 3 were fantastic but I am just so glad that Mat won. His approach is just so natural and in tune with food that is local whilst being inspired. I have felt his emotion all the way through and last night it was so touching - I wanted to cry for him. I'm sure that Andy and Chris will get offers.

I won I won I won! :lol::lol: had a bet with my husband that mat would win it, could see he had whatever it was that makes people stand out. It was always going to be him and I won the bet! Yay!!

Very exciting to watch, I must admit the newer format was far better than the old ones in the studio with Lloyd Grosman. Enjoyed every single competition. Look forward to the next one.

Batty

I'm so pleased that Mat won! His food looked brilliant last night (although I don't know if I fancy the flowers and weeds etc on my food :lol:). I was sure that Andy would win though - and if Mat hadn't been as successful last night he would definately have won. Mat said on This Morning that the result was in September - he's had a long time to wait to celebrate :)