phoebe's book list

phoebe

Oh, I'm just finishing it actually. It's not really me if you know what I mean, but there was 1 tale that really caught my eye. It is The Fountain of Fair Fortune. It is absoloutly amazing, one of the best stories I have read so far in my life!

What did you think of it?

Phoebe x

Edited by Kell
Capitals

Yeah I found it a little.. meh. I'm not a fan of fairy tales, even if they're of a wizardry nature! I did like the comments provided by Albus Dumbledore though. They were the best bits in my opinion. :D

Oh I have The Tales of Beedle the Bard on my to be read list :lol:

Let us know what you think.. opinions are divided but I think everyone agrees that it's worth reading.

Yes, thats right, I wasnt sure if I should have read it, that is why I added the 'Am I reading the right book?' thread. Most of the people here said I should keep going, and The Fountain of Fair Fortune is the best tale I think.:lol:

Phoebe x

Edited by Kell
Capitals

I've whizzed through the posts because I haven't read Beadle the Bard yet so I'm avoiding comments about it. :)

Just wanted to say that I loved The Secret Garden. I read it as a child and then reread it a few years ago and it's a charming story. I hope you're enjoying it. :lol:

Cookie

Pride and Prejudice

Sense and Sensibility

Oh Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility are on my too read list this year too. :lol: It looks like you will get round to reading them before me though.

Is cookie the new one by Jaqueline Wilson?

I love her books, although haven't read any in quite a while. I'm thinking about buying all the ones I read years ago which I don't own and re-reading them, ones like cliffhanger, double act, the suitcase kid etc.

Oh Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility are on my too read list this year too. :lol: It looks like you will get round to reading them before me though.

Is cookie the new one by Jaqueline Wilson?

I love her books, although haven't read any in quite a while. I'm thinking about buying all the ones I read years ago which I don't own and re-reading them, ones like cliffhanger, double act, the suitcase kid etc.

Cool, I really want to delve deeper into those classic books. As you may have seen in my book list, I am currently reading The Secret Garden. I am also a fan of Jane Austen, so I put a couple of her books on there too. I started reading Pride and Prejudice ages ago and thought it was really good...but I didn't seem to finish it, so I'm defenatly reading that again sometime soon.

I have actually read loads of the Jacqueline Wilson books. They are really good im my oppinion. And yes, I am desperate to read Cookie. From what I have heard, it is really good. What do you think of her books?