World Book Day Photo Competition Photos

Kell

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oops, forgot to put it in that post, but it was included in the choices when I asked Dale to choose (I promise!). I was showing them to him as they were posted, so he saw them all. When I asked if he wanted to see them again, he replied, "The lass on the bidet wins it for me, love!" and laughed like a loon. :tong:

I will, however, go back and add the link into the post so everyone can find the pics more easily for a look. :smile2:

Oops, forgot to put it in that post, but it was included in the choices when I asked Dale to choose (I promise!). I was showing them to him as they were posted, so he saw them all. When I asked if he wanted to see them again, he replied, "The lass on the bidet wins it for me, love!" and laughed like a loon. :tong:

I will, however, go back and add the link into the post so everyone can find the pics more easily for a look. :tong:

Not a problem just thought I'd been disqualified for attaching it very badly!:smile2:

I've picked my book! I went with Elizabeth Noble's The Reading Group as I enjoyed her other novels :smile2:

I have read that one Kate and I enjoyed it...hope you do too.:tong: