Kell

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd love to post a photo, but nothing unusual is springing to mind :D

I have one idea, not unusual per se, but certainly about been into reading. In case you're interested...

ii inspired a new idea. I don't know will my risk the embarrassment of taking a photo in so public a place. I don't blame her. I'll see what she says. It would be useful if I could just have her take it with my camera phone, but it wouldn't be a great quality picture. My own camera is a big fancy affair, and would probably be overdoing it a little.

He's exempt as his mother is judging the competition. It wouldn't be fair, coz she'd just vote for him, naturally

I would vote for him, because I know how cute he is in person :D Because I have seen him and you all haven't :):tong::roll:

Personally I think he should win because I can't see anyone else having their pic taken sitting in a high chair! :)

LOL :D

I just got another idea, so Chimera, if you still need one... and have some balls, so to say, as this one's not for those faint of heart...

Very funny, Nici! *laughs*

Great idea and lovely photo Nici!

I just got another idea, so Chimera, if you still need one... and have some balls, so to say, as this one's not for those faint of heart..

*laughs* You just keep coming up with ideas but won't use them yourself? Ok then, I'd love to hear it. Though given the time limit, and how aware I am of just who's giving the idea here I won't promise anything :)

I actually really wanted to enter this comp. I don't even care about winning, I wanted the lulz of funny photos!

Iknow, I know, just kidding! Me too. I actually had an idea but then the next day it didn't sound that good... Who knows, maybe ii will inspire me?

And no, this bug has set up camp in me I'd say. :roll:

Aww persistent little things aren't they? :)