pride and prejuidce

the tales of beedle the bard

stop in the name of pants

knocked out by my nunga nungas

dancing in my nudy pants

ink heart

Edited by lola-rose
Added capitals

Wow, only five books on your list - hang around this forum enough, and you'll quickly find that list increasing exponentially!

I've read The Host but it wasn't as captivating as the Twilight series, and it seemed to go on forever. In fact I probably won't read any more non-Twilight books from Stephenie Meyer.

:lol: Happy reading :roll:

I notice you're reading Ironside by Holly Black - I'm curious to know what you think? I haven't read it, but I've read Tithe and Valiant. I thought Tithe was poorly written but a great concept, and I actually thoroughly enjoyed Valiant - much better characters, much more carefully executed and works well as a stand alone novel. I've been put off reading Ironside simply because it returns to the arena of Tithe, and I couldn't stand those characters at all.

The Host

I've read The Host but it wasn't as captivating as the Twilight series, and it seemed to go on forever.

I agree that the Twilight series was better in numerous ways but I do think The Host was a very good novel. I thought the beginning was badly written but I found the rest to be a huge page turner.

I gave it 8/10 :eek:

The Host

Cathys Keys

Book Thief

Things I want my daughter to know

The Kissing Club

I saw "The Host" yesterday at the bookstore but didn't buy it.. am not usually a sci-fi fan, and am really glad to be done w/"Twilight" series so I left it alone. :eek:

I did recently buy "The Book Thief" and "Things I Want My Daughters to Know." .. we have some similar tastes. :friends0:

Edited by bethany725

• 3 weeks later...
I'm currently reading The Book Thief and am also finding it to be a great read. I'm only about 150 pages in though. I wish I had more time to read it!

It's amazing. Keep going, you'll love it thoroughly.