Book Journal

Midget Gem

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of getting THIS one for myself now!

Wow, I love that! At the moment I keep everything on the computer but I think there's something special about things being handwritten. I think I might buy that! Thanks! :D

EDIT - Just bought the one that you have Nici from Play.com. You lot are such a bad influence, I come on here to check the posts and end up spending money without leaving the house! :D Looks great though..

Edited by BookBee8

There are some lovely notebooks available in bookshops and stationers - my local Borders has a Paperchase shop in it with a gorgeous selection of notebooks. These can be better than a specific book journal for some people, as you're not limited to the format of the record you write for each book.

Another alternative is to buy a selection of postcards, and record each book on a single card, then store them in whatever order you like in a index card box.

Or why not do what lots of people do (including many of us on this forum!) - use a blog to record the books they read.

Another alternative is to buy a selection of postcards, and record each book on a single card, then store them in whatever order you like in a index card box.

That's a really nice idea! I'd love to do that.

Or why not do what lots of people do (including many of us on this forum!) - use a blog to record the books they read.

But I already do this, plus I have my blog thread on here, the lists on goodreads and an excel spreadsheet on my computer... It's already too much to update regularly!

This arrived today in the post.

It's so beautiful and arty! I almost didn't wanna write in it! I recommend that anyone that wants one, gets this one :friends0:.

It's got sections for recommended reads, reading notes, books read, favourite quotes and books borrowed and lent.

:eek:

Could I be naughty and ask for some pics of the inside? I love the look of it, but not sure if the inside is something I'm going to like