Lost- series 5 *Spoilers alert.*

Ben

It's different, very different. There's something about this series I'm really enjoying though. It's hard to discuss because of how complicated it is though.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just think the Americans do TV much better than we do, all we seem to have are endless "reality" shows and soaps, they have things like

The West Wing

The Sopranos

Prison Break

Six Feet Under

Rescue Me

and so on

the only thing i think we have done that even comes close in the last few years was Life On Mars

I completely agree! Prison Break was the best! Although did anyone watch Being Human? I thought that was quite good, especially for a series made in the UK!

huh, I see. The last episode was great. What do you think will happen now?

I mean, now that they're in the '70, what will happen when Benjamin Linus arrives on the island. Mrs Hawkings once said Desmond you can't change the course of things: so if this is the guide line, nothing should change at least in the results of their actions made in this new past. And where is Sun?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I used to love this. Still do....but do think the writers are running out of a story, fast. The last episode was really silly.

We never heard about Miles' ability, and now, it is explained? It would be the first thing that crops up in any conversation with a person with such an ability! :roll:....and he happens to be the Dharma guy's son!

^Yeah, that was weiirddd. And now everyone's changing too, imo. I miss the old Sawyer when he's all sarcastic and unco-operative and making nicknames for everyone (he still does it but not as much), now he's like... The hero. He's Jack now, and it's annoying me. And Jack- now HE'S The arrogant, unco-operative one. Grr.

Maureen, Mile's ability was introduced soon after her arrived at the island.

I actually disagree about running out of story.. they're now busily trying to explain everything that's been going on. I hear that the finale this series is

The Incident

.. I'm looking forward to that one. :)

I love Lost so much. I have noticed that a lot of the storylines are based around

peoples fathers. Jack & Claire's dad is there, Ben's dad, Miles' dad, Locke was in a wheelchair becuase of his dad, Penny's dad, Ben and Alex's relationship

, do we think this is a coinsidence or am I clutching it at straws? I don't even know who is good and who is bad anymore! :)

Yes, it's very very confusing. Because the bad people always go "no.. I'm the good guy, I'm trying to help you!" and the good people either become murderers or betray their friends. I miss the old Lost though, the first seasons where they were trying to survive and they were still on that beach, all together.. I miss that :)

Did anyone watch the catch-up type thing last night?

I've recorded it and was just wondering if it's worth watching if you haven't missed any episodes so far this series?

Not happy that there wasn't a new episode on this week either!:lol:

It's just a recap. The story of the oceanic 6 doesn't add anything new to the story. Worth it or not? Well it depends on your grade of lost addiction probably. If you want to go over the things you've already saw just trying to find out some new perspective it could be useful, but really nothing special.