E.R. - Final series

Inver

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then I'll be able to see the ones I was too young for first time

Now I feel old :) having watched it from the start. Remember sitting watching it with my beloved mum and us both falling in love with George:tong:

I love ER and have watched every single episode. I will cry when it ends and i want to see George Clooney again.

Me too:D

We have seen Dr Greene haven't we? He was in the flashback episode a couple of weeks ago

Yes that's right. We have seen Mark and as far as I'm aware we wont be seeing him again.

No I don't either, maybe they'll show it from the beginning again though then I'll be able to see the ones I was too young for first time

I don't know if they still show them but More4 was showing the earlier episodes at one point.

I'm not sure what series it was when I started, I remember Carol but not Doug...but I might have seen them since

She was in it longer than him though I think. Can't remember when/why he left, but was disappointed when he did. And yes old ones have been on during the day. I was catching up with them on odd occasions while doing the ironing :)

That was a good double bill. Was great to see some old faces, shame there wasn't more of GC though, but what there was was lovely :)

Yeah I enjoyed it too, quite a few dramatic moments. Does anyone else feel a bit cheated though? The adverts made it seem like GC was going to be in last weeks episode, then when he wasn't it seemed like he would be in both of tonight's episodes, but we didn't really see that much of him in the end

Yip just what I thought. Wasn't nearly enough of 'him', however it was still good. Was a bit touch and go there with Carter, but it was nice to see Peter Benton having some banter with him. And didn't he put that surgeon in his place :)