Kate's 2009 Reading

Kate

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you possibly read 28 books in just over 8 weeks? That is just ridiculous.

I really don't know - I just don't do anything else! Some of the reading is for my university course though and I listen to audio books, but yeah, I am racing through them at the minute

I considered looking into some Nora Roberts books after reading 'Naked in Death' but they just seemed a little too girly for me. Is that the case? I loved the book and thought the writing was excellent.

I considered looking into some Nora Roberts books after reading 'Naked in Death' but they just seemed a little too girly for me. Is that the case? I loved the book and thought the writing was excellent.

It borderlines on girly - there is the crime, the thrill of the chase, the murders, the fires etc. and then there is the love story with the hot guy and the close family connections and friends - if you can get past that it is a great book.

Kate, update your signature. :)

I'm off to do it now, just for you!

Kate, was just taking a look at your first post, keep it updated! :irked: Although, I know it must be hard at the pace you read at. :friends0:

Haha very true Ben! What would we do without you? :shrug:

Finished Reading: Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Rating: 10/10

Review

No. Read in 2009: 33

TBR: 70 (and yes will be going up!)

Edited by Kate