Angel's Reading World 2009

Angel

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Angel,

Another newbee to the forum and very impressed with the books you have read. I noticed that you have read The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom. I'm about a quarter of the way through it and i'm struggling a bit to be honest....should I persevere? Will it be worth it in the end??

Bye

Just finished The Skin Gods. Highly recommend it - I lurved it!!

I just bought that for 50p from the co-op, because they're having a clear out. :) If you loved it then that's good news. :D

Hi Angel,

Another newbee to the forum and very impressed with the books you have read. I noticed that you have read The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom. I'm about a quarter of the way through it and i'm struggling a bit to be honest....should I persevere? Will it be worth it in the end??

Bye

Hello and welcome ! Hope you enjoy it here and be prepared to have your reading horizons broadened!!!. This one is on mount to be read soon (ish) after I've cleared the pile of library books. I have heard nothing but good reviews so I think that it would be worth the perseverence.

Ben - enjoy!

Now moving onto Adele Parks - Larger than life

Susanna Gregory - The Devil's Disciples

This is the first I've seen Susanna Gregory mentioned on here (although to be honest I haven't actively looked for her :lol: ) and I was wondering what you thought of her stuff. I have An Unholy Alliance and A Plague On Both Your Houses on my TBR pile, have you read either of them?