Grey's Anatomy

Maureen

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife loves Grey's Anatomy - there's a new run just started on cable but I couldn't for the life of me tell you what series it is. Not a fan myself (although Dr Grey's quite nice :lol:)

Tried Scrubs but couldn't get on with it - it tries a bit too hard to be "quirky" for my liking. You can't beat vintage ER!

I loved the first series of this show, but sometime during the second series, I realised that practically all of the characters were unbelievably self absorbed and annoying. Sorry!! I'm still lamenting the end of ER - season 15 will be the last series.

I love Grey's Anatomy! Did you all see the last 2 episodes?

When that guy's carotid blew is was gross! Poor Lexi! Nice to see that Merideth is maybe starting to thaw with regards to her. Glad to see George & Issie are calling it quits - I hated that storyline.

I love Grey's Anatomy! Did you all see the last 2 episodes?

When that guy's carotid blew is was gross! Poor Lexi! Nice to see that Merideth is maybe starting to thaw with regards to her. Glad to see George & Issie are calling it quits - I hated that storyline.

That's Season four. Normal up to then. Season 5 isn't!

• 2 weeks later...
Series 5 you say??? Yay...... happy dance happy dance!

They're only just showing series for here so I will be off to acquire it from the far off cyber space.

Lilywhite - where are you finding these? I would love to see series 4 (the ones I've missed & the rest of the series) & series 5.

Series 4 is on Living TV and series 5 I've downloaded to my laptop to watch.

Living show a lot of the prvious season re-runs also.

I know it's on Living, but I have missed so many of them - what I wanted was to know what website you are downloading them from because the only one I can find is from the states & won't work!