Keeping The Dead by Tess Gerritsen

Michelle

At Pilgrim Hospital, on a Saturday night, the media are gathered to see an CT of a mummy, recently found in the basement of a museum during an inventory. It comes to a sudden end, however, when an image of a bullet is shown.. making this a much more recent corpse.

Maura Isles was present at the scan, and so she promptly calls in Jane Rizzoli to investigate. Following another ghastly discovery, it becomes apparent that they are dealing with a new killer.. one with a fascination of ancient Egyptian rituals.

This is the latest in the series that began with The Surgeon, although it works just as well as a stand alone book. There are glimpses into the worlds of Maura and Jane, but the main focus is on the crimes, and Tess has obviously done her research. It

Wow! This sounds absolutley fantastic. I will definately watch out for it. She's one of my favourite authors.

Does this one sort of run on after The Bone Garden or am i completely wrong? I'm still trying to get a hold of it too.

Once you get a copy of her books you'll get hooked that's what happened to me!:irked: with both tess and my No1 writer Ian rankin!

Don`t think I`ve read any Ian Rankin either! I just need to retire from work and read full time instead, so I can catch up! There are so many books and not enough time!! :D

Don`t think I`ve read any Ian Rankin either! I just need to retire from work and read full time instead, so I can catch up! There are so many books and not enough time!! :D
Ian's books are great to read I always take one with me to college to read on my tea break and I read it too in my bed!:irked:

I've met him not so long ago You're welcome to view my photos their in my album on my profile!

Ian's books are great to read I always take one with me to college to read on my tea break and I read it too in my bed!:irked:

I've met him not so long ago You're welcome to view my photos their in my album on my profile!

thank you, I will check the photo`s out, I`ll definately check his books out too. :D

I haven`t read any Tess Gerritsen books, but I`m on the look-out for them now, from what I`m reading here I`ve been missing out! :irked:

Wow you have been missing some great reading! Start with The Surgeon and you'll be hooked! :D

Wow you have been missing some great reading! Start with The Surgeon and you'll be hooked! :D

Thanks, I`ve just made a list so I get them in the right order, otherwise my mind goes a complete blank! :irked:

Thanks, I`ve just made a list so I get them in the right order, otherwise my mind goes a complete blank! :irked:

They're in order on my reading list (apart from The Bone Garden which is a stand alone book) as I have the same prob!:D .. Apparently there's medication for this! lol:lol:

If you do like this series you'll love the Richard Montanari series too :lol:

They're in order on my reading list (apart from The Bone Garden which is a stand alone book) as I have the same prob!:D .. Apparently there's medication for this! lol:lol:

If you do like this series you'll love the Richard Montanari series too :chef:

I read and enjoyed the Richard Montanari books. :irked:

(if you find out the name of the medication, let me know!) :lol:

I reccomend you check him out! Excellent reads, The Rosary Girls, The Skingods & Broken Angels. :yes:

:D:welcome2: Brilliant books - real page turners. I'm currently reading the next one of the Jessica series 'Play Dead'. I'll let you know how it goes :D