R.L. Stine books

Horrorfan

Hello,

I'm just new on the forum, and I'm not very sure where to post my first message. :)

About me:

I'm a big fan of all R.L. Stine books, Fear Street, Goosebumps and Point Horrors..

If you've maybe read yourself a book of his, or maybe if you're also a big fan, it would be nice to know. :blush::D

Greetings,

I still have about 30 Goosebumps books. Haven't read them in ages though. I think I also have a few Fear Street books. Actually just the other day when I was sorting through my books I picked up The Hitchhiker (I believe it's one of the Point Horrors) and started randomly reading towards the end.

Sigh.. anyone interested in this author will either look at thread titles, or search. Wiki has him as a writer for young people, so the best place for him to have a thread is in here - it does not mean that no one will see it.

The forum is getting bigger all the time, so as I said, I am simply trying to keep thing organised etc.