Show your bookshelf

beef

I organsied mine at home the other day. Twas alot of fun! :blush:

Shelf 1. Crime, plus 4 small books on goblins and fairies. :D

Shelf 2. History and horror-ish (mostly vampire books tbh)

Shelf 3. Fantasy and books by foreign authors

Shelf 4. non-fiction, general fiction and classics

Shelf 5. A mix of horrible histories/science/geography, goosebumps, roald dahl, jacquline wilson - all young books together with large books that won't fit on other shelfs such as fairies and goblns but Brian Froud.

Shelf 6. Another mixed shelf with large books laid flat, thin books from when I was very little and other random fiction.

Looks so much better now, can actually see everything I have and I actually don't have enough, it's made me think I need to go buy more! :17:

• 1 month later...
I hold you guys completely responsible for this:

January 16th 2009: 37 or 38 books

February 12th 2009: 59 books.

No wonder I'm broke!!!

May 11th 2009: 71 books. This is getting ridiculous. At least I can attribute about 9 of those to the forum! I think my convincing myself that my parents won't notice the 'small addition' of 33 books is a little naiive.

Well, since I was recently sacrificing decent food for cheap rubbish and books when I was already broke, no, they won't understand :D It doesn't matter, I'm going to be good from now on :readingtwo: Til I get a job, anyway!

I think I'm about to take a picture of my book-case now. I have one already that I was supposed to put up.. but since then I've had about 50 books added to that in a box below the case.. so I want to get a pic with everything in.

EDIT. - I took several pics, was easier. :smile2:

I'm attaching them to this message. :006: I know they aren't very tidy. :welcome:

post-1300-127972301173_thumb.jpg

post-1300-12797230118_thumb.jpg

post-1300-127972301185_thumb.jpg

post-1300-12797230119_thumb.jpg

post-1300-127972301195_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ben

I think I'm about to take a picture of my book-case now. I have one already that I was supposed to put up.. but since then I've had about 50 books added to that in a box below the case.. so I want to get a pic with everything in.

EDIT. - I took several pics, was easier. :smile2:

I'm attaching them to this message. :006: I know they aren't very tidy. :welcome:

It's an impressive collection but them book shelves look extremely dangerous! If ever you post saying your off to get a book from your shelves and aren't heard from for a few hours, we will all start worrying now!

Ill post photos of my bookshelves when I have them all as some of my books are at my mum and dads house and I only have around 50 here at home.

It's an impressive collection but them book shelves look extremely dangerous! If ever you post saying your off to get a book from your shelves and aren't heard from for a few hours, we will all start worrying now!

Agreed! Don't linger on front of them for too long!! There's quite a few books to crush you there!! :welcome:

That's what I like to see Ben, your room is overrun with books! :welcome:

:P That's what I like to see as well. I'd also like to see a bigger room. :smile2:

Ill post photos of my bookshelves when I have them all as some of my books are at my mum and dads house and I only have around 50 here at home.

Aha, at one point we thought they looked unstable, but they've never fallen or anything, so *touch wood*, we should be ok. :yes:

Agreed! Don't linger on front of them for too long!! There's quite a few books to crush you there!! :006:

:( I know.. *runs*

That is a fair collection of books you have there Ben, well done :welcome:

My bookshelf does not look that different but I have more books :smile2:

Bookbox.jpg

Books1.jpg

Bookshelf1.jpg

:006:

Edited by Weave

I have one smaller bookcase full of my best ones but most of my books are in 3 storage boxes because I have hundreds of DVD's to display :smile2:

I hear you Stephanie, we have loads of dvds too and nowhere to put them :welcome: