What are your favourite radio stations?

Colin Jacobs

I don't tend to listen to a lot of music on the radio. I prefer to chose what i want to listen to. But i love radio with interesting and funny game shows, and radio that discusses interesting topics. The station i like reads out a different book every other week.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only station I really listen to is Five Live. I used to love Talksport but it may as well be called White Van Man AM now.

When it was Talk Radio it was brilliant. Anna Rayburn, Tommy Boyd and David Starkey gave the listener food for thought. Now it's just rubbish. Radio 5 live has gone the same way too.

Rinze FM is what I find myself listening to or Kiss FM (only in the early mornings when they play a rehab set). BBC Radio 3 is perfect, but only in the evenings.

Edited by Janet
Added capital letters

Usually I listen to Radio 1 when I listen to the radio, except when it's late enough for them to be playing dance music then I'll switch over too radio 2. Usually I just listen to my i-tunes though. My parents listen to radio 4 so I sometimes catch a bit of that, I like Just a Minute

Recently its been Radio 1 I've been listening to, but in the evenings if I have the radio on its Cool FM (local radio).

Me too. :lol: I've started listening to radio 1 recently.

Me too. :) I've started listening to radio 1 recently.

I really only like the Chris Moyles show and Edith Bowman slot :lol:. Sara Cox just babbles on incoherently like a 13 yr old and Scott Mills

thinks he's funnier than he is, just trying to be shocking for the sake of it :D