Hi there !

Val on the road

Hi there everyone !

Son my name's Valentine, I'm just 15 and I live in France ( that's why my English is rather pathetic :friends0: so excuse me ! )

I love reading, on particulary Jack Kerouac's books. My favourite one is On the road, of course. I like Truman Capote too, but I dont know him very much. I've already read Breakfast at Tiffany's and In cold blood.

By the way... I love rock and roll ( the Doors, the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan... ) and speakin English. I've got MSN Messanger and I'd love to speak English with you if you want it ! I'm very jovial you know :)

Bye bye guys and see U !

Bonjour, ma copaine. Ca va? J'aimerais parler en englais avec tu, et peut-etre tu aide moi avec mon francais!!

(yay! :friends0:)

In case that was so wrong you don't know what I'm talking about, or for people who don't speak French, I said "Hello, my friend. How are you? I would like to speak English with you, and maybe you could help me with my french!"

So, yeah. Welcome and thrice welcome. If you'd like to message, PM me and I'll give you my address :)

Hi Val! You've come along at a great time because there's been some discussion of On the Road recently. I was in a minority in enjoying the book so I'm glad I've got someone else on my side now :friends0:

I 'discovered' Capote as well this year and I've read the same two books as you - he's now one of my favourite authors.

And I think you have excellent taste in music. Welcome to the forum!