Hello from a newbie

Colin Jacobs

Hello just googled this site. I have always been a big reader, when I was little I had an advanced reading age but the teachers would not let me read the "Hard" book. I was lucky that the village librarian was sympathetic and she let me choose from the adult books. she even chose books for me and I read all the classics. I am now a freelance nature writer! I suffer IBS so spend a lot of time resting I am now reading Fantasy but love all books and subjects.

Colin.

Thanks for the kind welcomes, just having a break from my book I am reading atm. and talking books on here, Great, I feel better already. I am back to work tommorow after being bed bound for three weeks due to IBS. I wish I had found this forum back then. Thanks so very much xx:readingtwo:

Hi Colin, welcome to the forum!!! Wow you've been busy posting in just a few days! It's great! I'm pleased that you feel well enough to go back to work, it's horrible being poorly. One of my friends suffers very badly with IBS too, she's been a lot stricter with her diet and has improved but she still has very bad times sometimes. It's great that the forum has been able to take your mind off it and make you feel better :friends0: ...it's a lovely community... x