Ben | Harry-potter | Re-read.

Ben

Hmm, it's about time I re-read all the Harry Potter books so I'll be giving it a shot. I'll post a list here and update when I've finished one. :006: I may include reviews for each one.

Rowling, J. K. (1997). Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Rowling, J. K. (1998). Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Rowling, J. K. (1999). Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Rowling, J. K. (2000). Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Rowling, J. K. (2003). Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Rowling, J. K. (2005). Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Rowling, J. K. (2007). Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

If anyone fancies joining in reading any, feel free. :tong:

Edited by Ben
Missed abit. :)

By the way if anyone fancies re-reading them, feel free. :tong:

Ooh, don't tempt me! :006: I have too many other books on my TBR pile at the moment. I'll probably end up doing a re-read at the end of the year, before the next movie comes out.

Guest radjack

My hands are shaking!

I was really trying not to re-read the harry Potter books, but now that you have started this thread...

I may buy them in english (i only have the Portuguese versions except for number 6 and 7).

look what have you done :tong:

Ok, well on my way with the first one now. In normal circumstances I would of finished it by now, but end of school year.. deadlines to fill.

Ooh, don't tempt me! :tong: I have too many other books on my TBR pile at the moment. I'll probably end up doing a re-read at the end of the year, before the next movie comes out.

I have too many too, and I was also planning on doing the same, but I have just replaced the older ones to match my new ones, and want to get the last one (POA) before I re-read.

What I found amusing is I turned over the cover for the 1st HP book, and It said 'Ben Turner aged 7' - Nearly 8 years have passed and in that name i've even had my last name changed. It dosn't seem so long ago JK was captivating my heart for the first time. :D

Finished Philosophers Stone today - 7/10.

Not so good at reviews, but I enjoyed the twist-and-turns, and it brings back memories and makes me realise how all JK's success is very much deserved. :D

I'mgoing to have to go back and re-read these books too. I recently loaned all mine to my Mam who read them for the first time and hasn't stopped raving about them since she finished!