Big Brother 9

Spooncat

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really surprised she's going - I'm going to miss her friendship with Luke it was so funny at times. In fact thinking about it, it was the only thing I was enjoying about BB9.

I didn't actually like Bex myself - just the dynamic between her and Luke - for some reason he was the only one in the house that got away with being honest with her and speaking his mind.

I am glad Bex went last night, she was just too annoying. I think that her and Luke had a great friendship but I don't think they were greatly attracted to eachother as they only seemed to snog when there was an impending eviction night.

I really hope Rachel goes this Friday. Enough is enough :lol:. Rex is wielding a lot of power at the moment especially over the women - they need to take him down a peg or two. I wonder why Maysoon left?

Could things like this be put in spoilers please as I do like to wait for the show to find things out? Hope that's ok with people.

Sorry AA - it isn't in the show tonight, saw it on Orange homepage.

No problem at all but if people could bear in mind for the future that would be great :lol:

That actually brings up another point that if it wasn't mentioned at the end of the show does that mean people were still being allowed to vote on her line?

what is wrong with the public that they vote out Luke, an articulate, interesting and likeable character :friends0:

I was very disappointed to return from a weekend away and find this out. Can't be bothered with it now. Just can't think of anyone I want to watch.