Big Brother 9

Spooncat

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched that bit last night, I thought it was so funny.

Rumour has it 3 new housemates arriving tonight all female, supposed to be an extended show after the eviction!

Edited by madcow
added a bit to save double posting.

well i thought i wanted Bex to go but having seen how Mario has been this week with Lisa I am not sure! he is horrible to her - always putting her down :D i think she's lovely -plastic yes but also lovely:mrgreen:

I agree. His treatment of her was horrible. It seemed to me that he was taking it all out on her because he was nominated and not her.

Edited by tbain

The house is divided into Heaven and Hell and Darnell is leader of the house so he elected who was in Heaven and who was in hell - nearly all those who were sleeping in B block are now in the luxury bedroom leading a luxury life - predictably Becky is not coping v well. I missed the end last night so not sure who is nominated for eviction - I'm sure Spooncat will help out here!! Oh and Luke is a bit poorly :lol:

Rex and Belinda have been nominated for eviction. The housemates in heaven are getting all this nice food and Rebecca keeps going in a huff! They also had a huge food and drink fight last night and the house looked in a really big mess.

aghh get Belinda out-especially after that pathetic performance on the bike -! jeez did she milk that for all it was worth - get a grip woman - more painful than child birth?! was she on a permenant epidural then! aghh it makes me so mad when they winge about going on an exercise bike and make a big drama that its such a big achievment - some people dont know they're born!":irked::lol: rant over

I totally agree Spooncat.

LOL - can't remember exactly what I said after Belinda on the bike but it was along the lines of 'get a grip'. Totally pathetic performance made worse by Lisa quoting Belinda saying 'she was doing it for the house' - puke!!!!