• 13 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

If that is a recent photo of you Rob, then please tell me what moisturiser you are using! :smile2: I had you down (from the pic) as a year or two younger than me (42 'til August!).

Ooh me too Chrissy:mrgreen: I still haven't got used to being in my forties though & would have been happy to stick at 39.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking my 40's. Time has given me a confidence that I had to fake through my 20's and a freedom that eluded me thoughout my 30's.

I wouldn't swap the peace of mind I have now for a less wobbly bottom.....well not on a good day.:smile2:

I'm really liking my 40's. Time has given me a confidence that I had to fake through my 20's and a freedom that eluded me thoughout my 30's. I wouldn't swap the peace of mind I have now for a less wobbly bottom.....well not on a good day.:smile2:

Couldn't agree wth you more. I am adoring my 40's, and all I keep hearing is that a woman's 50's are even better! How cool is that? ;)

Couldn't agree wth you more. I am adoring my 40's, and all I keep hearing is that a woman's 50's are even better! How cool is that? :smile2:

My two best girl chums are both in their 50's and they say the same.

They both steer clear of beanbag chairs though.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I worked over the weekend with some people i'd never met before so we had the meet and greet, which included saying our age.....when they asked me, I said 23, 24 this November and the woman I told nearly fell off her chair and burst out laughing.....she said she thought I was about 18 (5 years younger - not bad) and said I had good skin and should look great when i'm 40 :D. It was funny but it does get old very quick, I really don't look that young. I appreciate being told I look younger but still, my mum doesn't look her age either. I just said to her I don't smoke, occasionally drink these days, don't sunbathe or go on sunbeds and eat pretty well most of the time which many people my age do not do so it probably all helps with not looking your age.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I turned 61 today, Friday the 13th! It's difficult to believe, time goes by faster and faster the older you get. 11 months and 18 days to early retirement, lots of time to read then.