• 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be perhaps a little happier if some parts still looked as they did in my twenties, but as far as who I am, what goes on in my head - that's just got better with age! :D

Yeh totally agree with you re the head improving with age...as for the rest of me, lets not go there eh :D

I'm afraid of being ID'ed when I go to see Tim Minchin, I always worry about things that are 'over 18's, ID required', because they only ask people they think are under 18, but no one seems to think I look nearly 22! And I have no 'valid' ID :D

• 2 weeks later...

29, 30 next spring, which is about the age people thought I was a decade ago. It was something I got used to but it was never very pleasurable being told "God! I thought you were older than that" or "you mean you're younger than me?" from somebody five years my senior. The worst incident must have been when a woman, clearly not in the first flush of youth, asked if I was somebody she had been at school with!

Nobody seems to comment any more though so I don't know whether I've aged into my face (or into my mature manner, as my kind sister suggests) or people presume I'm clocking 40 and don't bother to question it.

Edited by Larry

• 1 month later...
29, 30 next spring, which is about the age people thought I was a decade ago. It was something I got used to but it was never very pleasurable being told "God! I thought you were older than that" or "you mean you're younger than me?" from somebody five years my senior. The worst incident must have been when a woman, clearly not in the first flush of youth, asked if I was somebody she had been at school with!

Nobody seems to comment any more though so I don't know whether I've aged into my face (or into my mature manner, as my kind sister suggests) or people presume I'm clocking 40 and don't bother to question it.

Aww bless :friends0:

• 1 month later...