Come Dine With Me

Mia

It seems to me like she's trying too hard. That last guy was very laid back and it worked, she seems to be overthinking it.

Yeah I've seen the cat hair one :) That's disgusting. There was one where the guy served pig trotters for the main course. Yuck!

:smile2::)

Do you remember the one where the blokes cat was eating the fish starter as it sat on the kitchen worktop and then he served it and everyone found cat hairs in it

yes i do!! Another one of my pet hates...cats on the worktop ..yuck

Awwww Angelique is giving prezzies ....

Do you remember the one where the blokes cat was eating the fish starter as it sat on the kitchen worktop and then he served it and everyone found cat hairs in it

That was disgusting! There was cat hair everywhere if I remember right.

I don't tend to watch them much anymore, as whenever I seem to have it on it is always one I watch. last one I watched was a repeat of the one with David guest, what a strange dinner party his was. :lol:

:D I remember that one. I hate when people ask for salt before they've even tried it :lol: The guest I hate most on that programme is the woman (I think her name was Pippa) who was really grumpy and picky all week, and locked someone out when it was her night because she was a few minutes early. She really wound me up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1243204/Come-Dine-With-Me-contestant-wanted-prize-money-help-sister-cancer-dies-diagnosed-disease.html

This is so sad. I haven't been watching this weeks episodes (I didn't realise it was still on), but one of the contestants shown this week has died from cancer shortly after filming. It says that he only took part in the show to raise money to pay for his sisters mortgage, as she was also fighting cancer. Such a shame!

• 2 months later...