Dirty Sexy Money

Weave

Hello Everyone

How are you ALL doing?

Did anyone see the first episode of the latest series from the USA.

Its called 'Dirty Sexy Money' and it stars Donald Sutherland of 'Don't look now' fame and Peter Krause' of 'Six Feet Under' fame.

Information on DSM

I watched the first episode last Saturday (on vplus) but it is on every Friday on channel four and you can see the next episode on a Tuesday on E4 (I think, I will find out though).

Its basically about Nick George (Peter Krause) who is the lawyer (as is Dad before him) for the Darling family, who really have more money than they know what to do with, loads of secrets, etc, first episode, pretty good viewing.

Did anyone else see it?

:lol:

Hello Everyone

How are you ALL doing?

Did anyone see the first episode of the latest series from the USA.

Its called 'Dirty Sexy Money' and it stars Donald Sutherland of 'Don't look now' fame and Peter Krause' of 'Six Feet Under' fame.

Information on DSM

I watched the first episode last Saturday (on vplus) but it is on every Friday on channel four and you can see the next episode on a Tuesday on E4 (I think, I will find out though).

Its basically about Nick George (Peter Krause) who is the lawyer (as is Dad before him) for the Darling family, who really have more money than they know what to do with, loads of secrets, etc, first episode, pretty good viewing.

Did anyone else see it?

:lol:

Yes gyre, I watched a few episodes but wasn't too thrilled with the show. I much prefer Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy.

I watched it on Tuesday (First look) the epsiode where they are in Italy.

I missed the part with Tripp and Tish, which one of the Darling children are not Tripp's?

ValenCina, thank you so much!

I am not that surprised its Brian but I can't wait to see Brian's face when he finds out because he really hates Nick.

Thanks again:friends0: