Bionic Woman

TammyRich

Did anyone see this last night? It was on ITV2 and was a remake of the original series. Was a bit unsure whether I was going to appreciate it or not but was pleased to say that it wasn't a let down. Michelle Ryan - British actress was fine playing an American (good on her considering the number of US actresses playing key British roles in the movies) so much so I forgot she used to be in Eastenders (there I've said it).

Looking forward to the next episode.

Yeah - I was surprised to find it on. I knew it was due but only came across it last night when I was flicking through the Freeview channel list on my telly where it said what was on now and what was on next and there it was on ITV2. I thought it was going to be on a terrestial channel like Channel 5!

I should think they will repeat it. Everything on the digital channels seems to get repeated loads especially on the minor channels.

I quite fancy seeing this actually. I saw the trailer for it the other day and it looked pretty good - plus it appeared to also have the lass that plays Starbuck in Battlestar Galactica in it - she's fab!

Did anyone see this last night? It was on ITV2 and was a remake of the original series. Was a bit unsure whether I was going to appreciate it or not but was pleased to say that it wasn't a let down. Michelle Ryan - British actress was fine playing an American (good on her considering the number of US actresses playing key British roles in the movies) so much so I forgot she used to be in Eastenders (there I've said it).

Looking forward to the next episode.

I did!:blush: I thought it looked good