Hello everybody

Nazgul

Hi I just signed up. My name is Conor, I'm 18 and from Ireland. I like reading although the speed and level at which I read can vary from time to time. I read from a range of genres and I don't really have a favourite. I just like good books and try to read as many "classics" of literature as possible. I think that I may begin writing a novel soon so I'll keep you all up to date on that as it happens.

I hope to get into some good discussions here about books and more.

Apart from reading, I like heavy metal music, television and films. Feel free to ask any questions :D

:D

Hi Conor and welcome! I also love reading classics and I have so many sitting on my shelves waiting to be read that I wonder if I'll ever get through them :). Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on what you read.

Hello, Conor, and welcome to the forum! We all have very diverse tastes here, as you will soon see. I assume you are a Tolkien fan, as I am! Are there any other authors you like?:D:mrgreen:

Hello, Conor, and welcome to the forum! We all have very diverse tastes here, as you will soon see. I assume you are a Tolkien fan, as I am! Are there any other authors you like?:D:mrgreen:
I am indeed quite a big Tolkien fan... the Lord of the Rings is one of my favourite novels, I've read it four or five times:mrgreen:

I also like Ernest Hemmingway, John Steinbeck, Sue Townsend and JK Rowling (I'm ashamed to admit it though :))

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I think I'll take my time in using the board by just lurking about for a few days before I do some major posting.