Your Book Activity - December 2022

Brian.

Posted to the General Books Discussion thread, a new topic asking for forum members' Book Awards for 2022 (or, at least, a repeated topic from previous years).  It would be really interesting to read about what were your highlights of the year (I promise/threaten to post mine soon!).

Edited by willoyd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, willoyd said:

Posted to the General Books Discussion thread, a new topic asking for forum members' Book Awards for 2022 (or, at least, a repeated topic from previous years).  It would be really interesting to read about what were your highlights of the year (I promise/threaten to post mine soon!).

I posted mine and looking forward to others

Edited by lunababymoonchild

27 minutes ago, lunababymoonchild said:

I posted mine and looking forward to others

Promise I'll get mine up soon (you'll note at least one key similarity!).  BTW, the book cover award isn't for a book which you bought because of the cover (although the preamble might suggest that!), just which was your favourite cover? (I'm struggling a little bit on that one this year).

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, willoyd said:

Promise I'll get mine up soon (you'll note at least one key similarity!).  BTW, the book cover award isn't for a book which you bought because of the cover (although the preamble might suggest that!), just which was your favourite cover? (I'm struggling a little bit on that one this year).

Oh, I see. OK, I'll adjust accordingly

• Brian. unpinned this topic