The Library Nook 2008

The Library Nook

I just realised it is Buy a Friend a Book Week and as I didn't know if I could put this anywhere else on the forum I thought I would just post here and give people a chance to get a free book from me! Basically BAFAB week has been set up to run several times a year and is an opportunity to give friends a book! With online friends this is a little more difficult so in my blog I have given a list of several books. I would like to give one of my lovely online friends one of these books so all I ask is you either email me, leave a comment or put a message here with your username/ blog name etc and the book you would like. I will put these all into a hat and get my OH to pick one out. The person picked out will then get that book posted to them in the next week or so:)

This is just a small way to show my appreciation to the book loving friends I have found who don't roll their eyes when I would rather be reading:)

* Just an update, yes anyone can enter so go for it!

Edited by The Library Nook

I have now finished No Time for Goodbye and am now reading Marshmallows for Breakfast.

But on to exciting news, the winner of my BAFAB was............someone from this forum........their name is a type of food I love..........Icecream! Let me know your address and I will get in the post to you next weekend:)