What's for Dinner Tonight?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a dinner party/book club meeting tomorrow night with 7 friends, so am cooking the menu below. Only found out today that 2 of the blokes coming are vegetarian, so have had to hurriedly come up with veggie alternatives. Will have to go shopping AGAIN tonight to get the bits for their meals. And they're not even my friends, they're friends of a friend. I really hope it will be ok, it's quite a big project to do in a day..........

Canap

Dinner party was a big success, and we even talked about the book we'd chosen (The Book Thief)! Admittedly not very much, but some!

Everything tasted lovely, although I was cooking from 8.30am till 7pm, with about a 10 minute break at 4pm. I'm really tired today, so tonight I'm going to have takeaway, maybe curry...... I am NOT cooking tonight!!!

Anna

Sausage and mash with onions and gravy Mmmmmmmmmmm

Yum! I'm having that, minus the onions, for dinner tonight.

Dinner party was a big success, and we even talked about the book we'd chosen (The Book Thief)! Admittedly not very much, but some!

Everything tasted lovely, although I was cooking from 8.30am till 7pm, with about a 10 minute break at 4pm. I'm really tired today, so tonight I'm going to have takeaway, maybe curry...... I am NOT cooking tonight!!!

Anna

Congrats Anna! I'm glad everything went so well :smile2: