Supergran71's read list

supergran71

I have now started A Small Part of History by Peggy Elliott, the free book from Headline Publishers for pre publication review.

I have found it easy to read so far. It has caught my interest too because I am awaiting the start of the big adventure into the West!!

I really enjoyed this one supergran, hope you do too.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have finished reading A Small Part of History and will do a review later. I am not sure what book is next. I am faced with a book Nici has asked me to review which I am going to cry buckets over, title Lost and Found by Jacqueline Sheehan; The House at Riverton by Kate Morton; and Helpless book from Newbooks; These are all at the top of my TBR pile. Decisions, decisions.

I have finished reading A Small Part of History and will do a review later.

What did you think of this book? I keep hearing about it, its making me think I should look into it

Finished Lost and Found by Jacqueline Sheehan sent to me by Nici, review to come.

I have also finished The Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith picked up at H&D's on Sunday. Review will follow in due course.

I will probably read The Book of Lost Things by John Connolley next.

The House at Riverton

I finished this this afternoon, sitting in the garden. What a fantastic story!!

There's another book by the same writer currently available in Tescos - looks like a good read - I think it's called The Forgotten Garden but I'd have to check on that.

The Hard Way is the usual Lee Child Jack Reacher story, but I am enjoying it. I will finish it today sometime, but it is just reaching the climax at this stage and there is a bit of horror which I am not looking forward to. May give me nightmares tonight. Dont know what to read next.:lol: