Hello All :). New here.

Filmophobic

:jump: to the forum, Filmophobic.. I hope you'll have fun here. You'll never be short of folks to discuss books with you around this place! What books will you be reading for your course?

Thanks, you all are friendly. Last year my course was Anglo-Saxon, Victorian, and some theory like Adorno. This year I'm currently on Philip Sydney... I'm doing Middle English, Renaissance... basically 1100-1600. And some classics. Have to read a few books per week. :/ Currently reading Old Arcadia, Astrophil and Stella, some Shakespearian sonnets too, some Donne, some Wyatt, some Skelton...

Hiya Filmophobic!

Your course sounds fantastic. I did some of it at Uni many moons ago, but would like to revisit some of it. Hope you enjoy it.

Meanwhile, will you have time to read anything else? There are plenty of suggestions on the forum for 'lighter' reading, so get stuck in.I'm sure you'll love it:)

Pp

To he that asked, I'm doing English at Oxford. Thank you all for being so friendly. Seems like a fun forum. :lol:

The "he" is actually a she...me!:jump: I'm also concentrating in English, but this semester I'm only taking two courses: 19th century American literature, and Romantic English literature.

And we are the "funnest" forum!