Conspiracy theory books

Matthew

Hi im new on here.

Im really into consiracy theory books especially anything to do with elvis presley. I`ve seen a new book out called Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive by bill beeny, i just wondered if anyone has read it or knows anyone that has. Also am i the only one who thinks he may not have died when they said he did, i`ve tried discussing it with people but they look at me like im mad, it`s just my view, i don`t expect others to agree but they at least they could say it`s possible.

I haven't read the book. You say nobody will discuss it with you so here is my point of view :) I won't look at you like you are mad either ;-)

My personal view is that it seems whenever a star dies it has to be that they are not really dead or they were murdered. Jim Morrison, Elvis, Princess Di, the list is exhaustive. I think that people want stars/celebs to be bigger than real life in everything they do and nobody wants to believe they are just like joe plumber or dave builder and they die just like everybody else.

Having not read the book I would just say you need to think about 2 things. Firstly, how difficult it would be to keep your death quiet. I mean the list of people is almost endless. Secondly, there are FAR more easy ways to vanish than to fake your own death. Just get a fake ID and move country. It's THAT simple.

Occam's Razor says "The explanation should make as few assumptions as possible" For example if we see an apple missing from the tree we can think that gravity was at work, IE it fell. This is the explanation with the least assumptions so the most probable and therefore right explanation. If our theory were something like somebody were passing who had such a strong craving for apples they had to break into the field and steal the apple although this COULD be true it's not very likely ( it has more assumptions )

Occam's Razor says: Elvis is dead. You can come up with an amazing theory with all kinds of what ifs but it's ( IMHO ) very unlikely to be true to the point of almost impossibility... that said, you never know!

What is the main theory of the book?

Thank you for giving a sensible answer.

I haven`t bought it as yet but this is what it`s about.

Working with a medical doctor in Memphis, Tenn. , and his son Andrew Beeny's law firm, Bill Beeny was able to obtain Elvis' DNA. By comparing biopsy tissue taken from Elvis in 1973 and 1975 with the tissue from the cadaver reported to be Elvis, the test was done. The DNA was sent to Labcorp in Burlington , North Carolina. The analysis took two months. The results were that the living Elvis DNA did not match the body in the casket. Final proof that Elvis did not die! These questions are answered, 1. Why did Elvis fake his death?

2. How did Elvis fake his death?

3. Was Colonel Parker in on it?

4. Did his family know?

5. How were we able to obtain his DNA?

6. Was the F.B.I involved?

7.Who was in the casket?

8. Why did his family have his autopsy sealed by court until 2025?

9. Why didn't his family collect on his life insurance policy?

10. Did the Memphis Mafia know what was going on?

Like you say you never know,.

Hmmm the DNA sounds very intriguing! If you buy it, be sure to stop buy and we can go into more depth about the book. I'll be happy to discuss it with you :-)

Hopefully the DNA evidence has citations or references that can be checked by the reader? To be convinced, I would probably want to check out something so amazing as that. IF it's true ( not saying it's not or it is ) then that's certainly food for thought and would be quite compelling.

There are enough lunatics to suggest conspiracy theories for just about any major event. For instance:

- James Dean was murdered.

- The Moon landings never took place.

- Elvis is still alive, well and what's more, singing!

- The Titanic never sank.

- Lindbergh accidentally killed his own baby son & then framed Hauptmann

- The 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the US Govt

There have been books written and published about quite a few of these and more nonsensical theories.

Reminds me of the song 'Grandma got run over by a reindeer, coming home from our place Christmas Eve, people says there's no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa......we believe.'

Sorry, couldn't resist that :)

I'm a bit of a sceptic when it comes to conspiracy theories too, but they make very interesting reading.

Guest fireball
I'm a bit of a sceptic when it comes to conspiracy theories too, but they make very interesting reading.
True enough POPPY, the real real scary bit is what if their all true. But then that doesn't 'plaine HOW the cow jumped over the moon an not be wearin' a spacesuit loike, an how do "they" know that said is made by the Swiss anyway.!? :D:):eek: I'm all very:10_confused: by all this, I think we really should be told. OH, oh, I know ANOTHER Government "think-tank" I see two of 'em have showed up already :tong: ahhh.

Reminds me of the song 'Grandma got run over by a reindeer, coming home from our place Christmas Eve, people says there's no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa......we believe.'

Sorry, couldn't resist that :)

That's really made me smile - it's my 7-year-old son's favourite song. The first time he heard it he was completely hysterical with the giggles and now I smile every time I think of it. I'm glad someone else likes it too...

I'm a bit of a sceptic too, but I love to hear about them. I had a friend who used buy Nexus magazine on a regular basis and he was always coming up with some new theory to explain something or other.

Guest fireball

Truth really IS stranger then fiction.

Who'd have thought in their wildest, WILDEST, imaginings that of ALL people/s the US's "homeland securtity" would take this place's e-mails as being 'subversive'.!

Don't believe me take a look below....

:

NEXUS email and server problems - PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT MANY EMAILS TO AND FROM THE USA AND AUSTRALIAN OFFICES ARE GOING ASTRAY. WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THIS IS DUE TO THE DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY PERIODICALY 'SAMPLING' OUR EMAILS. (It seems we are deemed as "subversive" or something.)

"Mulder" must be on to something. Well something stinks if the so-called "HOMELAND SECURITY" shower of clowns (THINK?!!!!) that THAT magazine is EVEN remotely subersive.! :D:D

Because to be honest with the way it's "written" (nexus) it makes the national enquirer look like "Times Literary Supplement" :lol:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/

Well, the UHHHHHH, truth is out there.....so 'they' say, somewhere.! :D

ooo i do love a good conspiracy - i really enjoy these type of books , ones that make u think and u never really know the answer -i want to get The Amityville Conspiracy - which is apparently a book telling u the amityville story is a big con!

i have read jfk book and maryln monroe , both very interesting

kay:readingtwo: