Where Are Your Books Kept?

Adam

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh definately buy them! :D I think a bookcase makes a home look lovely and lived in. It gives the impression that the person who lives here likes to sit and read in that area and therefore the house gets a loved feel about it. Does that make sense? or is it too early in the morning for me to open my mouth :D

It totally makes sense.. I do really love the look of bookshelves and books covering them. It's really inspiring to me actually! I guess it will all come down to where we settle and how much space we have! :D

I've just added two new shelves in my bedroom to help with storage. I mostly don't keep a lot of books since I can get through about 5 a week. I borrow from the library or swap my books or give the excess to charity shops ( I get some there anyway). I also hate dusting shelves.

Mostly all my books are in my bedroom on my shelves. I'm finding less and less room all the time; the cupboard that's under my bed wasn't supposed to have books in it, but now the entire top shelf is full in there. Hehe. When I'm older and I get my own place, I'll hopefully get the chance to have a miniature library or at least a room just for books. We'll see.

Now that my desk has been dismantled (which is where I kept my unread books), I keep Mount TBR in the drawers under our bed at Dale's side (Xander's cotbed is right up against my side).