Which TV programme are you waiting for?

Maureen

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this show. It always has celebs which I have heard of (which is rare on some reality shows). I'm glad it's going to be on until 2011!

yeh you're right about that, I also like 'The Games' but not sure if that will make a return, my money was on Mel C until she broke her leg that time.

39 Steps! It's on at some point over the Christmas Holidays with Rupert Penry Jones playing Richard Hannay.

I have only caught a tiny bit on the BBC trailers but I just love this story (as has been mentioned in another post).

I reckon he'd make a good Hannay.

I know the current season of Ghost Hunters just ended, but I'm already missing it! I'll have to be somewhat satisfied with the guys from Ghost Hunters International in the meantime, until the new season of GH with the lovely Jason and Grant starts up again in March.

I'm also excited for Psych and Monk - gotta love those.

Oooohhh, can I pretend and be excited for a new season of Gilmore Girls and West Wing?! Even though those shows are officially over and won't have any new episodes, I can dream, can't I? I hate the way they both ended and I want a fantasy final season! I guess that's what fan fiction is for...

WHAT! :roll: Nobody told me that! Is that here in the UK too?? :lol:

Yeah unfortunately. The last one was the aftermath of the club fire, then I think it's off until February or March. It's because they only show it every 2 weeks in America now and I think they wanted to build up the programmes on Channel 4, rather than being on one week, not the next.

I miss it already :P

Does anyone know when ER will be back on UK screens?

Oh yes, with the lovely Julian McMahon taking his clothes of at every opportunity! :lol::D

The thing is though, I can't remember how the last series ended apart from it being a cliff hanger..... :roll:

Definatly true about Julian McMahon :P

I can't really remember how it ended, all I can remember is...

*SPOLIER* *SPOLIER* *SPOLIER* *SPOLIER* *SPOLIER*

Juliet getting shot and losing her memory, but I can't remember what happened to Matt or anyone :P