Sex and the City

angerball

Looks like Kim Cattral finally got her act together then, as I know she was the one whose shenanigans put the project on hold last time. Stories said she wanted script priorities or something, and more money. I'm glad they're getting sorted out though - the film could be a lot of fun - if it's done right!

I have spent exactly $100 on shoes before, but only on two occasions. I spend more money on handbags. The most I've spent is $280, and that was with an employee discount that gave me half off. The actual price of the handbag I bought was $460! Tooootally worth it! :welcomeboard:

I do get the shoes, and the handbags. I like to get classic pieces for clothes, especially jackets and other "bigger" things, and then just keep the look fresh with accessories. The last shoes I bought were the boots I wore the other day, little over $1,000, and they were worth every penny.

• 8 months later...

I am a huge SATC fan and went to see the film the other night - LOVED IT!!

I wont reveal anything but I laughted & cried at several scenes, they have got it spot on.

Disappointed at the ending not what I would have written :friends0: but its well worth seeing. I want to go again!

Kx

I didn't think it worked as a book. As a column it worked well, but the book was a disappointment to me. Having said that, I got it free with something - I don't think I'd have paid good money for it - so I can't complain too loudly! :D