Where is your favourite reading place?

Spooncat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL cats are pretty cool to read with. Its like they know its a time to focus or something. :)

My tomcat, Silver doesn't! He thinks it's time to sit on the book i'm trying to read and meaow! :)

I used to have a female cat called Harley and she always sat on my knee and slept though.

In bed if I'm not alone, otherwise on the couch in the living room :D

Not anymore in bed! I seem to fall asleep 5 pages in if I try reading in bed these days. I have found a new place though. At my desk, in my very comfy desk chair with my feet up on the desk :D The new desk lamp that provides a lot of light helps too.

I love reading in the park next to my place (when the weather is readers' friendly, of course).

I like reading in bed as well, especially when it is cold outside but I am safe and sound at home with my teddy-bears :D.

Actually, I can read anywhere if I want to. But I absolutely hate reading in libraries. I fall asleep in five minutes after opening the book. I can't stand reading in public transport because I always feel sick then. That's a pity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...