How Much Is Enough

muggle not

That is WAY too much! With huge wealth comes huge responsibility. Some of the rich are very philanthropic and for that I admire them. But the ever widening gap between the rich and poor, the corporate greed where only profit matters and workers are an expendable commodity, where in some case working very long hours in two or three jobs barely supports a family ......this is what causes huge civil unrest and has been responsible for many of the world's revolutions.

Edited by poppy

• 2 weeks later...

I just want enough to keep the bills paid, food on the table, savings for the old age and the odd trip every now and then. I've always said I didn't want to be rich because it will bring more problems and "family" out of the wood works. Of course, if I came into a large sum, I'd donate some to my church, give the kids something to start out with and the mothers a nice comfy retirement. Other family members would be hard pressed to know where we got it from as it would be done anonymously!