Michelle's Blog July - Dec '07

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished The Stand - if I'm honest, I loved all the superflu stuff, but then got a little bored. It certainly picked up towards the end though. :lol:

I then received the manuscript for Raven Hart's 4th book in her Savannah Vampire series.. and this one was just fabulous! It's developed into a great series, and this one just zoomed along - I found it hard to put down, and yet didn't want it to end!

Was not sure where to go after that, and after a few false starts, have decided to get into Neverwhere (Neil Gaiman).

There are others who read quicker than me on here. :lol:

I've read Neverwhere, which I did enjoy, but not quite as much as I thought I would. Has anyone read Smoke and Mirrors? I like the sound of that one.

Started I Am Legend last night, and so far I love it! ;)

Finished I Am Legend, which I really enjoyed.. I wish it had been a bit longer though.

I've now started Out, but I think that'll have to be a 2008 book. When I had a quick count up, I've read around 50 books this year, which is a little less than last year. (Although one of those books was The Stand, which must be the equivalent of 3 or 4 books! hehe)