The last film you saw - 2014

Michelle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last films I saw where From Up on Poppy Hill which I loved and Sleepless in Seattle, which I saw for the second time and loved it again.

Have you see You've Got Mail Gaia? Lovely booky theme and the same two leads as in Sleepless in Seattle :)

I watched Made in Dagenham and West is West and enjoyed both.

Have you see You've Got Mail Gaia? Lovely booky theme and the same two leads as in Sleepless in Seattle :)

x

I love that film even more! Unfortunately my boyfriend's DVD is packed away but once we have dug it up we'll be watching it again :).

This was my most recent film.  I thought rather the opposite and really enjoyed it.  There were a few quibbles on the science, but on the whole it did well, and I liked the fact that the plot was pared down to such stark simplicity.  OH and I were enthralled.  We didn't have any expectations, but wondered whether Sandra Bullock would be able to hold the film on her own.  With some help from Mr Clooney, she did.

We also both thought that the 3D was a definite enhancement - the first time either of us have got even close to thinking that.

I didn't see this in 3D and agree that this film would probably look spectacular in 3D. It's just that the plot didn't have another meat on it for me, it was just going from one stunt plot to another. However, I'm glad you enjoyed it more than I did :smile:

I love that film too :)

Is it odd if I kinda knew you would? :D

We had a movie night last Saturday and watched Mama and Winter's Bone. I wasn't too impressed with either movie. Another movie night in two weeks, we're going to watch Mad Max 1 & 2 :D

Before Sunrise, which I've seen before and loved.  I want to watch that and Before Sunset - which I've also seen before - and then watch Before Midnight, which is the last film in the trilogy.  They are romantic films, but believable romance.  

Also, I watched What A Way To Go! starring Shirley MacLaine as the very lucky woman who is romanced by Dean Martin, Paul Newman, Robert Mitchum and Gene Kelly!!  I imagine a fair few viewers were very jealous of her when watching that :)  It's a frothy comedy, very VERY funny.