Help finding a book? (Similar theme to 'You Against Me' - Jenny Downham)

So I recall reading this book back in high school, but I don't recall the title.

The main viewpoint character is a teenage boy whose younger sister has been raped. I distinctly remember his sister having 'wild red hair' like their mother.

The guy has a best friend with bad ADD, who has older parents that struggle to deal with him.

Anyway, the main character gets blackout drunk, and the next morning wakes up with blood under his fingernails to find out the guy who allegedly raped his sister was beaten to within an inch of his life. He is the main suspect in it, but in the end it turns out to be the ADD friend who beat the guy up (only a little, because the rapist guy fell over or something and totalled himself).

The whole story is basically about finding out who beat the guy, plus dealing with the rape.

The rapist guy also has a sister, who I think described him and the father as sometimes being violent.

Anyway, that's all I can remember. Any and all suggestions are welcomed!

The subject being quite torid, makes me recall a great book I have had the chance to stumble upon. The title is The Road dance, written by John MacKay.

The setting takes place in a remote corner of the Hebrides in Scotland. A fair brings teenagers together and at the end of the evening, when a young lady is about to get back home, the unthinkable happens. I personally loved the drama attached to the subject as well as the unsuspected vilain's character.