Nelson Mandela, 95

Anna Begins

I always thought the quote "Be the change you wish to see in the world" by Gandhi reflected Mandela well. RIP.

From AFP:

Mandela is survived by three daughters, 18 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren and three step-grandchildren. He has four step-children.

"Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace."

R.I.P Nelson Mandela. Truly one of the world's greatest people. I hope he's at rest now..

When I was 10 years old our teacher talked about him in class. He had just won the Nobel for Peace and she thought we children should know about his life, his experience and his achivements. That day I decided he was my hero and I decided the guidelines a person should follow to be considered a hero. Mandela was a hero, an inspiration, a guide. I missi him. May he rest in peace.

When I was 10 years old our teacher talked about him in class. He had just won the Nobel for Peace and she thought we children should know about his life, his experience and his achivements. That day I decided he was my hero and I decided the guidelines a person should follow to be considered a hero. Mandela was a hero, an inspiration, a guide. I missi him. May he rest in peace.

Awesome story! <3