Maureen

Maureen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off to read a bit more of The Time Traveler's Wife in bed too while Dale finished his computer game - I love his game nights as it means I have peace & quiet to read - LOL!

Started "Mouth to Mouth" by Micheal Kimball. I am in the first chapter and can feel that someone is going to die soon............

I am now a bit more than half way through, knee deep in bodies....and still counting. (Puts Rambo to shame!) You know who the killer is....the suspense is how he is going to kill the next victim....

I am quite enjoying it though........

• 2 weeks later...

The dog thing is rather gruesome....more so because it could really happen...and the self relevation of the wife is interesting...(the thing with the glass of water had me keeping my fingers crossed), but I am waiting for something more to happen.......I hope she comes out of the blasted room soon.

I was constantly impressed by her ingenuity - I think King was perhaps testing himself with this one.

Have you read Dolores Clayborne at all? It has veiled references to Gerald's Game in it...

Yes it is - it was made into a movie starring Kathy Bates & Jenifer Jason Leigh. Not bad, but not as good as the book. It also involves something happenning during that fateful eclipse...