Maureen

Maureen

Well, I don't keep a list...but I bought the following three books at 99c each so I guess they are next on the list

Mouth to Mouth by Michael Kimball

Jumping to Conclusions by Christina Jones and

The Dead Zone by Stephen King

.................not my usual cup of tea..... :D

Edited by Maureen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be anxiously awaiting the outcome of The Dead Zone as it's a King I've not read yet...

....it's finished.....and it is very very good! I enjoyed it tremendously. I am afraid to say much more 'cause I do not want to give much away....but I'll try to write up a tiny review later.

Have you watched the TV series at all? I saw a few episodes here & there & it looked pretty good. I've never seen the movie yet though - I always seem to miss it when it's on!

Isn't it hilarious?! I was the same, but I love him when he's being funny - I adored Hot Shots & Hot Shots Part Deux - I laughed my fluffy bunny slippers off!

See, that's where I disagree - Spin City just wasn't the same without Michael J Fox in it - that's when I stopped watching really & only caught a few episodes every now & then.

Did you ever read Fiona Walker? It is those types of books - shy girl meets a bad reputation but kind hearted guy, they dilly dally all book long but finally end up together and live happily ever after kind of story - with ups and downs and battling against the odds thrown in for good measure.(Show jumping guy - takes part in competitions.....was going to get seriously wounded a couple of times) You do not have to think at all and can finish it in a day!!

One nice thing about this story is that she opened a book shop and had quite a few good ideas...................

I think I know what you mean - you don't think it's going to be a character you've grown to like & it'll be something interesting & want to know the details!

LOL - I think we understand each other pretty well then :D.

I often feel like that when reading a really good thriller - almost like I'm willing someone to get bumped off - not because I don't like them, but because I know it'll make the plot un-put-downable!